Financial market evolution and the interest sensitivity of output
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of New York in its journal Quarterly Review.
Volume (Year): (1990)
Issue (Month): Sum ()
Other versions of this item:
- Beverly Hirtle & Jeanette Kelleher, 1990. "Financial market evolution and the interest sensitivity of output," Research Paper 9013, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J T Kneeshaw, 1995. "A survey of non-financial sector balance sheets in industialised countries: implications for the monetary policy transmission mechanism," BIS Working Papers 25, Bank for International Settlements.
- Arturo Estrella, 2002. "Securitization and the efficacy of monetary policy," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue May, pages 243-255.
- Anil Kashyap & Jeremy C. Stein, 1993.
"Monetary Policy and Bank Lending,"
NBER Working Papers
4317, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Bennett, 1990. "The influence of financial changes on interest rates and monetary policy: a review of recent evidence," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Sum, pages 8-30.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.