Best guesses and surprises
AbstractThis article was originally presented as a speech at the Charlotte Economics Club, Charlotte, North Carolina, February 25, 2004.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis in its journal Review.
Volume (Year): (2004)
Issue (Month): May ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marlene Amstad & Andreas Fischer, 2005.
"Shock Identification of Macroeconomic Forecasts based on Daily Panels,"
05.02, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Marlene Amstad & Andreas M. Fischer, 2005. "Shock identification of macroeconomic forecasts based on daily panels," Staff Reports 206, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Amstad, Marlene & Fischer, Andreas M, 2005. "Shock Identification of Macroeconomic Forecasts Based on Daily Panels," CEPR Discussion Papers 5008, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yakov Ben-Haim & Maria Demertzis, 2008. "Confidence in Monetary Policy," DNB Working Papers 192, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Andreas Fischer & Marlene Amstad, 2004.
"Sequential Information Flow and Real-Time Diagnosis of Swiss Inflation: Intra-Monthly DCF Estimates for a Low-Inflation Environment,"
04.06, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Amstad, Marlene & Fischer, Andreas M, 2004. "Sequential Information Flow and Real-Time Diagnosis of Swiss Inflation: Intra-Monthly DCF Estimates for a Low-Inflation Environment," CEPR Discussion Papers 4627, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Baghestani, Hamid, 2008. "Federal Reserve versus private information: Who is the best unemployment rate predictor," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 101-110.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Xiao).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.