The P-star model in five small economies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis in its journal Review.
Volume (Year): (1994)
Issue (Month): May ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dick Durevall & Bo Sjö, 2012. "Working Paper 151 - The Dynamics of Inflation in Ethiopia and Kenya," Working Paper Series 400, African Development Bank.
- Mayes, David G. & Viren, Matti, 1998.
"The Exchange Rate and Monetary Conditions in the Euro Area,"
Research Discussion Papers
27/1998, Bank of Finland.
- David Mayes & Matti Virén, 2000. "The exchange rate and monetary conditions in the Euro area," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 136(2), pages 199-231, June.
- Reza Anglingkusumo, 2005. "Money - Inflation Nexus in Indonesia: Evidence from a P-Star Analysis," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-054/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Belke, Ansgar & Polleit, Thorsten, 2006. "Money and Swedish inflation," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 931-942, November.
- Durevall, Dick & Loening, Josef L. & Birru, Yohannes A., 2010.
"Inflation Dynamics and Food Prices in Ethiopia,"
Working Papers in Economics
478, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 03 Jun 2013.
- Abdul Qayyum & Faiz Bilquees, 2005.
"P-Star Model: A Leading Indicator of Inflation for Pakistan,"
The Pakistan Development Review,
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 44(2), pages 117-129.
- Qayyum, Abdul & Bilquees, Faiz, 2005. "P-Star Model: A Leading Indicator of Inflation for Pakistan," MPRA Paper 2058, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2005.
- Reimers, Hans-Eggert & Herwartz, Helmut, 2001.
"Long-Run Links Among Money, Prices, and Output: World-Wide Evidence,"
Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies
2001,14, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Helmut Herwartz & Hans-Eggert Reimers, 2006. "Long-Run Links among Money, Prices and Output: Worldwide Evidence," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 7, pages 65-86, 02.
- Eric Parrado, 2004. "Singapore's Unique Monetary Policy," IMF Working Papers 04/10, International Monetary Fund.
- Mihalicova, Xenia & Gazda, Vladimír & Kubak, Matúš & Grof, Marek, 2011. "P-Star Model under the Currency Board – The Case of Bulgaria 1997-2008," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(3), pages 83-91, September.
- W A Razzak, 2002. "Monetary policy and forecasting inflation with and without the output gap," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2002/03, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Loening, Josef L. & Durevall, Dick & Birru, Yohannes A., 2009.
"Inflation dynamics and food prices in an agricultural economy : the case of Ethiopia,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4969, The World Bank.
- Loening, Josef L. & Durevall, Dick & Ayalew Birru, Yohannes, 2009. "Inflation Dynamics and Food Prices in an Agricultural Economy: The Case of Ethiopia," Working Papers in Economics 347, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Yap, Josef T., 1996. "Can P* Be a Basis for Core Inflation in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 1996-10, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Steven Morling, 2002. "Output Adjustment in Developing Countries: a Structural Var Approach," Discussion Papers Series 307, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Hans Groeneveld, 1995. "Monetary Spill-over Effects in the ERM: The Case of Austria, a Former Shadow Member," Working Papers 20, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Ansgar Belke & Thorsten Polleit, 2006. "Money and Swedish Inflation Reconsidered," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut fÃ¼r Volkswirtschaftslehre der UniversitÃ¤t Hohenheim 270/2006, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Antonin Rusek, 2008. "Inflation Dynamics in New EU Member States: The Czech Case," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 191-204, May.
- Gern, Klaus-Jürgen & Schatz, Klaus-Werner & Scheide, Joachim & Solveen, Ralph, 1995. "Industrieländer: Stabilitätsorientierte Geldpolitik - fortgesetzter Aufschwung," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1638, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Johannes Groeneveld, 1998. "From the ERM with Love: Monetary Spillover Effects to Austria," Empirica, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 331-345, January.
- Frait, J. & Komarek, L. & Kulhanek, L., 2000. "P-Star-Model Based Analysis of Inflation Dynamic in the Czech Republic," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 565, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Tsionas, Efthymios G., 2001. "P-STAR analysis in a converging economy: the case of Greece," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 49-60, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Xiao).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.