Estimating exchange rate effects on exports: a cautionary note
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis in its journal Review.
Volume (Year): (1986)
Issue (Month): Jan ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bhanumurthy, N.R. & Sharma, Chandan, 2013. "Does Weak Rupee Matter for India's Manufacturing Exports?," Working Papers 13/115, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- J. David Richardson, 1987. "Exchange Rates and U.S. Auto Competitiveness," NBER Working Papers 2371, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Titus O. Awokuse & Conrado M. Gempesaw II, 2005. "Foreign political instability and U.S. agricultural exports: evidence from panel data," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 6(15), pages 1-12.
- David Henneberry & Shida Henneberry & Luther Tweeten, 1987. "The strength of the dollar: An analysis of trade-weighted foreign exchange rate indices with implications for agricultural trade," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 3(2), pages 189-206.
- Mack Ott, 1987. "The dollar's effective exchange rate: assessing the impact of alternative weighting schemes," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Feb, pages 5-14.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2005:i:15:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dallas S. Batten & Michael T. Belongia, 1987. "Do the new exchange rate indexes offer better answers to old questions?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 5-17.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Xiao).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.