Estimating exchange rate effects on exports: a cautionary note
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis in its journal Review.
Volume (Year): (1986)
Issue (Month): Jan ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mack Ott, 1987. "The dollar's effective exchange rate: assessing the impact of alternative weighting schemes," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Feb, pages 5-14.
- Dallas S. Batten & Michael T. Belongia, 1987. "Do the new exchange rate indexes offer better answers to old questions?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 5-17.
- David Henneberry & Shida Henneberry & Luther Tweeten, 1987. "The strength of the dollar: An analysis of trade-weighted foreign exchange rate indices with implications for agricultural trade," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 3(2), pages 189-206.
- J. David Richardson, 1987. "Exchange Rates and U.S. Auto Competitiveness," NBER Working Papers 2371, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Titus O. Awokuse & Conrado M. Gempesaw II, 2005. "Foreign political instability and U.S. agricultural exports: evidence from panel data," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 6(15), pages 1-12.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2005:i:15:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bhanumurthy, N.R. & Sharma, Chandan, 2013. "Does Weak Rupee Matter for India's Manufacturing Exports?," Working Papers 13/115, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Xiao).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.