A monetarist model for economic stabilization
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis in its journal Review.
Volume (Year): (1970)
Issue (Month): Apr ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael D. Bradley & Dennis W. Jansen, 1989. "Understanding nominal GNP targeting," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 31-40.
- Chan Il Park, 1998. "Transactions Demand for Money and the Inverse Relation Between Inflation and Output: the Case of Korean Economy," International Economic Journal, Korean International Economic Association, vol. 12(1), pages 39-51.
- William Dewald & Maurice Marchon, 1979. "A common specification of price, output, and unemployment rate responses to demand pressure and import prices in six industrial countries," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 115(1), pages 1-19, March.
- Dominique Vallet & Guy de Monchy & Jean Mathis & Michel Husson & Jean-Philippe Gaudemet & Alain Fauqueur & Mario Dehove, 1981. "Le modèle Copain : comportements patrimoniaux et intégration financière," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 48(3), pages 3-69.
- Wang, George C. & Hassler, James B., 1985. "Econometric Investigation Of The Dynamic Effects Of The 1983 Payment-In-Kind Program On The Wheat Economy," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 10(01), July.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 1999. "Recent developments in the analysis of monetary policy rules," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 3-12.
- Paul A. Anderson, 1978. "Rational expectations forecasts from nonrational models," Staff Report 19, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Robert H. Rasche & Marcela M. Williams, 2007.
"The effectiveness of monetary policy,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Sep, pages 447-490.
- Marchon, Maurice-N., 1979. "Le taux de croissance de l’offre de monnaie et arbitrage entre le taux d’inflation et le taux de chômage au Canada," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 55(3), pages 397-410, juillet.
- David C. Wheelock, 1999. "National monetary policy by regional design: the evolving role of the Federal Reserve banks in Federal Reserve System policy," Working Papers 1998-010, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Wai Cheung Ip, 2000. "An Exact Test For The Choice Of The Combination Of First Differences And Percentage Changes In Linear Models," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 31, Society for Computational Economics.
- John E. Silvia, 1984. "Monetary Indicators of Economic Activity," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 10(1), pages 15-22, Jan-Mar.
- R.W. Hafer, 2001. "What remains of monetarism?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Q4, pages 13-33.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Xiao Xiaohong) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Xiao Xiaohong to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.