Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City: 2007 annual report
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City in its journal TEN.
Volume (Year): (2008)
Issue (Month): Spr ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Biliana Alexandrova-Kabadjova & Sara G. Castellanos Pascacio & Sara G. Castellanos Pascacio & Alma L. Garcia-Almanza, 2012. "El proceso de adopcion de tarjetas de pago. Un enfoque basado en agentes," Working Papers 1214, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Kaushik Basu, 2011. "A simple model of the financial crisis of 2007-2009, with implications for the design of a stimulus package," Indian Growth and Development Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(1), pages 5-21, April.
- Eufinger, Christian & Gill, Andrej, 2012. "Basel III and CEO compensation: a new regulation attempt after the crisis," Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 62056, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Biliana Alexandrova-Kabadjova & Sara G. Castellanos Pascacio & Sara G. Castellanos Pascacio & Alma L. Garcia-Almanza, 2012.
"The Adoption Process of Payment Cards. An Agent-Based Approach,"
1213, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Biliana Alexandrova-Kabadjova & Sara Gabriela Castellanos Pascacio & Alma L. García-Almanza, 2012. "The Adoption Process of Payment Cards -An Agent- Based Approach," Working Papers 2012-02, Banco de México.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lu Dayrit).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.