A changing rural America
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City in its journal Economic Review.
Volume (Year): (1986)
Issue (Month): Jul ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henry, Mark S., 1986. "Agriculture'S Stake In Rural Economic Development," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 15(2), October.
- Maria I. Marshall & Ananya Samal, 2006.
"The Effect Of Human And Financial Capital On The Entrepreneurial Process: An Urban-Rural Comparison Of Entrepreneurs In Indiana,"
06-13, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Marshall, Maria I. & Samal, Ananya, 2006. "The Effect of Human and Financial Capital on the Entrepreneurial Process: An Urban-Rural Comparison of Entrepreneurs in Indiana," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21155, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Babb, Emerson M. & Long, Burl F., 1987. "The Role Of Alternative Agricultural Enterprises In A Changing Agricultural Economy," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 19(01), July.
- Kenneth M. Johnson, 1996. "Recent nonmetropolitan demographic trends in the Midwest," Assessing the Midwest Economy RE-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Wilkinson, Kenneth P., 0. "Socioeconomic Trends Changing Rural America," Increasing Understanding of Public Problems and Policies, Farm Foundation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Rosenberger).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.