Collateral damage detected
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago in its journal Emerging Issues.
Volume (Year): (2000)
Issue (Month): Sep ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: P.O. Box 834, 230 South LaSalle Street, Chicago, Illinois 60690-0834
Web page: http://www.chicagofed.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Jacobs, Jr, 2011. "An option theoretic model for ultimate loss-given-default with systematic recovery risk and stochastic returns on defaulted debt," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Portfolio and risk management for central banks and sovereign wealth funds, volume 58, pages 257-285 Bank for International Settlements.
- Arnold, Marc & Wagner, Alexander F. & Westermann, Ramona, 2013. "Growth options, macroeconomic conditions, and the cross section of credit risk," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 350-385.
- Grundke, Peter, 2009. "Importance sampling for integrated market and credit portfolio models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 194(1), pages 206-226, April.
- Leow, Mindy & Crook, Jonathan, 2014. "Intensity models and transition probabilities for credit card loan delinquencies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 236(2), pages 685-694.
- Nicolas Petrosky-Nadeau, 2014.
"Credit, Vacancies and Unemployment Fluctuations,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 17(2), pages 191-205, April.
- Nicolas Petrosky-Nadeau, 2009. "Credit, Vacancies and Unemployment Fluctuations," GSIA Working Papers 2009-E27, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Nicolas Petrosky-Nadeau, 2008. "Credit, Vacancies and Unemployment Fluctuations," 2008 Meeting Papers 640, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Lee, Shih-Cheng & Lin, Chien-Ting & Yang, Chih-Kai, 2011. "The asymmetric behavior and procyclical impact of asset correlations," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 2559-2568, October.
- Palmroos, Peter, 2009. "Effects of unobserved defaults on correlation between probability of default and loss given default on mortgage loans," Research Discussion Papers 3/2009, Bank of Finland.
- Petr Gapko & Martin Smid, 2012. "Dynamic Multi-Factor Credit Risk Model with Fat-Tailed Factors," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 62(2), pages 125-140, May.
- Cangemi, Robert R. & Mason, Joseph R. & Pagano, Michael S., 2012. "Options-based structural model estimation of bond recovery rates," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 473-506.
- Fabrizio Fabi & Sebastiano Laviola & Paolo Marullo Reedtz, 2004. "The treatment of SMEs loans in the New Basel Capital Accord: some evaluations," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 57(228), pages 29-70.
- Fabrizio Fabi & Sebastiano Laviola & Paolo Marullo Reedtz, 2004. "The treatment of SMEs loans in the New Basel Capital Accord: some evaluations," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 57(228), pages 29-70.
- Dermine, J. & de Carvalho, C. Neto, 2006. "Bank loan losses-given-default: A case study," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1219-1243, April.
- Han, Chulwoo & Jang, Youngmin, 2013. "Effects of debt collection practices on loss given default," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 21-31.
- Weißbach, Rafael & von Lieres und Wilkau, Carsten, 2006. "On partial defaults in portfolio credit risk: Comparing economic and regulatory view," Technical Reports 2006,02, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Acharya, Viral V. & Bharath, Sreedhar T. & Srinivasan, Anand, 2007. "Does industry-wide distress affect defaulted firms? Evidence from creditor recoveries," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(3), pages 787-821, September.
- Schläfer, Timo & Uhrig-Homburg, Marliese, 2014. "Is recovery risk priced?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 257-270.
- Altman, Edward I. & Kalotay, Egon A., 2014. "Ultimate recovery mixtures," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 116-129.
- Sorge, Marco & Virolainen, Kimmo, 2006. "A comparative analysis of macro stress-testing methodologies with application to Finland," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 113-151, June.
- Gürtler, Marc & Hibbeln, Martin, 2013. "Improvements in loss given default forecasts for bank loans," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 2354-2366.
- Dermine, J. & Neto de Carvalho, C., 2008. "Bank loan-loss provisioning, central bank rules vs. estimation: The case of Portugal," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 1-22, April.
- Jiří Witzany, 2009. "Unexpected Recovery Risk and LGD Discount Rate Determination," European Financial and Accounting Journal, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2009(1), pages 61-84.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.