Financial services used by small businesses: evidence from the 1993 National Survey of Small Business Finances
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) in its journal Federal Reserve Bulletin.
Volume (Year): (1995)
Issue (Month): Jul ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Randall S. Kroszner & Philip E. Strahan, 2001. "Obstacles to Optimal Policy: The Interplay of Politics and Economics in Shaping Bank Supervision and Regulation Reforms," NBER Chapters, in: Prudential Supervision: What Works and What Doesn't, pages 233-272 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thorsten Beck & Asli Demirguc-Kunt & Luc Laeven & Ross Levine, 2008.
"Finance, Firm Size, and Growth,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 40(7), pages 1379-1405, October.
- Beck, T.H.L. & Demirgüc-Kunt, A. & Laeven, L. & Levine, R., 2008. "Finance, firm size and growth," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3132808, Tilburg University.
- Thorsten Beck & Asli Demirguc-Kunt & Luc Laeven & Ross Levine, 2004. "Finance, Firm Size, and Growth," NBER Working Papers 10983, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Beck, Thorsten & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Laeven, Luc & Levine, Ross, 2005. "Finance, firm size, and growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3485, The World Bank.
- Cole, Rebel A., 1998. "The importance of relationships to the availability of credit," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(6-8), pages 959-977, August.
- Enrico Colombatto & Arie Melnik, 2008. "The Capital Structure of Young Firms and the Working Experience of New Entrepreneurs," ICER Working Papers 08-2008, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Robert DeYoung & W. Scott Frame & Dennis Glennon & Daniel P. McMillen & Peter J. Nigro, 2007.
"Commercial lending distance and historically underserved areas,"
2007-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- DeYoung, Robert & Frame, W. Scott & Glennon, Dennis & McMillen, Daniel P. & Nigro, Peter, 2008. "Commercial lending distance and historically underserved areas," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 60(1-2), pages 149-164.
- Demyanyk, Yuliya, 2008.
"U.S. banking deregulation and self-employment: A differential impact on those in need,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 60(1-2), pages 165-178.
- Yuliya Demyanyk, 2006. "U.S. banking deregulation and self-employment: a differential impact on those in need," Supervisory Policy Analysis Working Papers 2006-01, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Federico Pablo-Marti & Antonio GarcÃa-Tabuenca & JosÃ© Luis Crespo-Espert, 2011. "Entrepreneurial Women, Differential Behaviours And Business Innovation," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1130, European Regional Science Association.
- Jacques, Kevin T., 2008. "Capital shocks, bank asset allocation, and the revised Basel Accord," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 79-91.
- Avery, Robert B. & Bostic, Raphael W. & Samolyk, Katherine A., 1998. "The role of personal wealth in small business finance," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(6-8), pages 1019-1061, August.
- Dodson, Charles B. & Duncan, Marvin R., 1999. "Does Fcs Association Size Affect Credit Availability?," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 31(02), August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kris Vajs).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.