Net capital inflows: how much to accept, how much to resist?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco in its journal Proceedings.
Volume (Year): (1996)
Issue (Month): ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yap, Josef T., 2000. "Managing Capital Flows to Developing Economies: Issues and Policies," Discussion Papers DP 2000-41, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Reisen, H, 1997.
"Sustainable and Excessive Current Account Deficits,"
133, World Institute for Development Economics Research.
- Helmut Reisen, 1998. "Sustainable and Excessive Current Account Deficits," Empirica, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 111-131, January.
- Helmut Reisen, 1998. "Sustainable and Excessive Current Account Deficits," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 132, OECD Publishing.
- Junning Cai & Byron Gangnes, 2004. "Open Capital Account: Concrete Wealth or Paper Wealth," International Finance 0401002, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Rosenberger).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.