Is there a case for an Asian Monetary Fund?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco in its journal FRBSF Economic Letter.
Volume (Year): (1999)
Issue (Month): dec17 ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barry J. Eichengreen, 1999. "Policy making in an integrated world: from surveillance to ...?," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 43(Jun), pages 205-241.
- Honohan, Patrick & Lane, Philip R., 2000.
"Will the Euro trigger more monetary unions in Africa?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2393, The World Bank.
- Honohan, P. & Lane, P.R., 2000. "Will the Euro Trigger More Monetary Unions in Africa?," Research Paper 176, World Institute for Development Economics Research.
- Goyal, Ashima, 2002. "Reform proposals from developing Asia: finding a win-win strategy," MPRA Paper 30527, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lamberte, Mario B., 2000. "Reforming the International Financial Architecture: The East Asian View," Discussion Papers DP 2000-37, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Yung Chul PARK & Yunjong WANG, 2001. "Reform Of The International Financial System And Institutions In Light Of The Asian Financial Crisis," G-24 Discussion Papers 12, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Rosenberger).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.