Is there a case for an Asian Monetary Fund?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco in its journal FRBSF Economic Letter.
Volume (Year): (1999)
Issue (Month): dec17 ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yung Chul PARK & Yunjong WANG, 2001. "Reform Of The International Financial System And Institutions In Light Of The Asian Financial Crisis," G-24 Discussion Papers 12, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Honohan, Patrick & Lane, Philip R., 2000.
"Will the Euro trigger more monetary unions in Africa?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2393, The World Bank.
- Honohan, P. & Lane, P.R., 2000. "Will the Euro Trigger More Monetary Unions in Africa?," Research Paper 176, World Institute for Development Economics Research.
- Barry J. Eichengreen, 1999. "Policy making in an integrated world: from surveillance to ...?," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 43(Jun), pages 205-241.
- Lamberte, Mario B., 2000. "Reforming the International Financial Architecture: The East Asian View," Discussion Papers DP 2000-37, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Goyal, Ashima, 2002. "Reform proposals from developing Asia: finding a win-win strategy," MPRA Paper 30527, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Rosenberger).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.