Household wealth composition: the impact of capital gains
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Boston in its journal New England Economic Review.
Volume (Year): (1986)
Issue (Month): Nov ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David F. Bradford, 1993.
"Market Value Vs. Financial Accounting Measures of National Saving,"
NBER Working Papers
2906, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bradford, D.F., 1989. "Market Value Us. Financial Accounting Measures Of National Saving," Papers 34, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Discussion Paper.
- Luigi Cannari & Giovanni D'Alessio & Romina Gambacorta, 2007.
"Capital gains and wealth distribution in Italy,"
IFC Bulletins chapters,
in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Proceedings of the IFC Conference on "Measuring the financial position of the household sector", Basel, 30-31 August 2006 - Volume 2, volume 26, pages 129-156
Bank for International Settlements.
- Fräßdorf, Anna & Grabka, Markus M. & Schwarze, Johannes, 2011.
"The Impact of Household Capital Income on Income Inequality - A Factor Decomposition Analysis for the UK, Germany and the USA,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Anna Fräßdorf & Markus Grabka & Johannes Schwarze, 2011. "The impact of household capital income on income inequality—a factor decomposition analysis for the UK, Germany and the USA," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 35-56, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catherine Spozio).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.