Tax rates and interest rates on tax-exempt securities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Boston in its journal New England Economic Review.
Volume (Year): (1986)
Issue (Month): Jan ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Douglas Dacy & Fuad Hasanov, 2005. "The Rate of Interest or the Rate of Return: Estimating Intertemporal Elasticity of Substitution," Macroeconomics 0510012, EconWPA.
- John R. Walter, 1986.
"Short-term municipal securities,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Nov, pages 25-34.
- Chittenden, William T. & Hein, Scott E., 1999. "Tax rate changes and the long-run equilibrium relationship between taxable and tax-exempt interest rates," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 327-346, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catherine Spozio).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.