Nonbank activities and risk
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta in its journal Economic Review.
Volume (Year): (1986)
Issue (Month): Oct ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wall, Larry D., 2009.
"Prudential Discipline for Financial Firms: Micro, Macro, and Market Structures,"
ADBI Working Papers
176, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Larry D. Wall, 2010. "Prudential Discipline for Financial Firms: Micro, Macro, and Market Structures," Working Papers id:3040, eSocialSciences.
- Larry D. Wall, 2010. "Prudential discipline for financial firms: micro, macro, and market structures," Working Paper 2010-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- John H. Boyd & Stanley L. Graham, 1988. "The profitability and risk effects of allowing bank holding companies to merge with other financial firms: a simulation study," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Spr, pages 3-20.
- Paulson, Jo Ann, 1987. "Changes In U.S. Financial Markets Relevant To Midwestern Communities," Staff Papers 13372, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- R. Alton Gilbert, 1988.
"A comparison of proposals to restructure the U.S. financial system,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jul, pages 58-75.
- R. Alton Gilbert, 1993. "A Comparison of Proposals to Restructure the U.S. Financial System," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_91, Levy Economics Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Meredith Rector).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.