The Determinant of Commercial Bank Interest Margin and Profitability: Evidence from Tunisia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by SKEMA Business School in its journal Frontiers in Finance and Economics.
Volume (Year): 5 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.ffe.esc-lille.com
bank interest margin; bank profitability; panel data; Tunisia;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- O16 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abdelaziz HAKIMI & Helmi HAMDI & Mouldi DJELASSI, 2012. "Modelling Non-Interest Income at Tunisian Banks," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 2(1), pages 88-99, March.
- Fadzlan Sufian, 2010. "Financial depression and the profitability of the banking sector of the Republic of Korea: panel evidence on bank-specific and macroeconomic determinants," Asia-Pacific Development Journal, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), vol. 17(2), pages 65-92, December.
- Tomola Marshal Obamuyi, 2013. "Determinants Of Banksâ€™ Profitability In A Developing Economy: Evidence From Nigeria," Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies, Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University, vol. 4(2).
- NOR HAYATI BT AHMAD & MOHAMAD AKBAR NOOR BIN MOHAMAD Noor, 2012. "The Impact of 1998 and 2008 Financial Crises on Profitability of Islamic Banks," Working Papers id:4993, eSocialSciences.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sophie Bodo).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.