O padrão dos ciclos de crescimento da economia brasileira: 1947-2003
AbstractBy using the Minskyan approach of financial instability and the neo-schumpeterian approach to the relationship between the National System of Innovation (NSI) and economic competitiveness, a standard was obtained for growth cycles of economies with deficient financial system and whose NSI shows deficiencies when compared with the NSI of the developed countries. According to this standard, growth cycles begin with the structuring of financial arrangements and end with exchange crises and collapse of those arrangements. It was concluded that growth cycles in the Brazilian economy between 1947 and 2003 closely followed the above-mentioned standard.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Instituto de Economia, Universidade Estadual de Campinas (UNICAMP) in its journal Revista Economia e Sociedade.
Volume (Year): 24 (2005)
Issue (Month): (January)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Caixa Postal: 6135 - CEP 13083-970, Campinas - SP - Brasil
Phone: (019) 788-5726
Fax: (019) 289-1512
Web page: http://www.eco.unicamp.br/
More information through EDIRC
External vulnerability; Financial arrangements; Brazilian economic growth.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- F37 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Finance Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- O11 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O3 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antonio Carlos Macedo e Silva).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.