Econometric Macro-Model Building in the Irish Context
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) in its journal ESRI Quarterly Economic Commentary.
Volume (Year): 1970 (1970)
Issue (Month): 2-June ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Honohan, Patrick & Leddin, Anthony J, 2005.
"Ireland in EMU: More Shocks, Less Insulation?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5349, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Patrick Honohan & Anthony Leddin, 2005. "Ireland in EMU: more shocks, less insulation?," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp94, IIIS.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.