Las teorizaciones de las ciencias sociales en torno a la exclusión hidrológica
AbstractThe problematic theories around the hydrologic ones are exposed. From a revision of the state of the knowledge the causal relations between the hydrologic exclusion and the State, the cultural, the society, the media, the communities, the family and the individuals are explained. Theoretical models for the explanation of the beliefs, the values, the perceptions, the attitudes, the knowledge, the motivations, the abilities, the intentions and the behaviors based on the shortage, and unhealthiness hydrologic.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Entelequia y Grupo Eumed.net (Universidad de Málaga) in its journal Entelequia. Revista Interdisciplinar.
Volume (Year): (2009)
Issue (Month): 9 (Spring)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.eumed.net/entelequia/
Scopes; problematic; theories and models;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
- O13 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- L72 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Mining, Extraction, and Refining: Other Nonrenewable Resources
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisette Villamizar).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.