Modelos educativos y entornos virtuales de enseñanza
AbstractTransformation process in the traditional higher educational model and its implications have taken place within a remote technology intermediated process, where pupil is considered a knowing subject. Some of teachers' features (facilitator tutor) and students characters are now inscribed under a virtual environment, focused on the importance of this working mode and the new roles adopted by educational system actors are summed as a need and demand of knowledge society in the 21th Century.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Entelequia y Grupo Eumed.net (Universidad de Málaga) in its journal Entelequia. Revista Interdisciplinar.
Volume (Year): (2009)
Issue (Month): 10 (Fall)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.eumed.net/entelequia/
Education; Revolution; Law; Educational development;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- A29 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Other
- H75 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Government: Health, Education, and Welfare
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education and Research Institutions
- I29 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Other
- N30 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - General, International, or Comparative
- N40 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - General, International, or Comparative
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisette Villamizar).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.