The Managerial Performances Evaluation through the Economic Value Added
AbstractThe goal of this work is to provide a pertinent measure of managerial performances, starting from the idea that those are real only when they assure the satisfaction of all groups, which are interested in the good evolution of the firm. The performances of a firm come from the operating activities, which has to generate big enough cash flow to accomplish the satisfactory remuneration of the creditors, to overcome all the taxes imposed by the state and to lead to the growth of the shareholders’ wealth. Measured trough economic value added the performances of the firm are dependent on the strategies, which are applied by managers.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by European Research Studies Journal in its journal European Research Studies Journal.
Volume (Year): XI (2008)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.ersj.eu/
performance; economic value added; market value added; cost of the invested capital; cash flow from operating activities; the firm value;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - General
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- L21 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Business Objectives of the Firm
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eleni Giannakopoulou).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.