Deposit Insurance:Do we need it and why?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cyprus Economic Society and University of Cyprus in its journal Ekonomia.
Volume (Year): 1 (1997)
Issue (Month): 1 (Summer)
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- K2 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law
- L5 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert J. Dijkstra & Michael G. Faure, 2011. "Compensating victims of bankrupted financial institutions: a law and economic analysis," Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(2), pages 156-173, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Managing Editor).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.