Are Women Economists at a Disadvantage in Publishing Journal Articles?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Eastern Economic Association in its journal Eastern Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 6 (1980)
Issue (Month): 3-4 (Aug-Oct)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: c/o Dr. Alexandre Olbrecht, The Anisfield School of Business 205, Ramapo College, 505 Ramapo Valley Road, Ramapo, New Jersey 07430, USA
Phone: (201) 684-7346
Web page: http://www.ramapo.edu/eea/journal.html
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard D. Raymond & Michael L. Sesnowitz & Donald R. Williams, 1990. "The Effect of Disaggregation on Measures of Wage Discrimination in Academia," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 16(1), pages 33-39, Jan-Mar.
- David N. Laband, 1987. "A Qualitative Test of Journal Discrimination against Women," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 13(2), pages 149-153, Apr-Jun.
- Toutkoushian, Robert K., 1999. "The status of academic women in the 1990s No longer outsiders, but not yet equals," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 679-698.
- Michael J. Piette & Kevin L. Ross, 1992. "A Study of the Publication of Scholarly Output in Economics Journals," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 18(4), pages 429-436, Fall.
- Robst, John & VanGilder, Jennifer & Polachek, Solomon, 2003. "Perceptions of female faculty treatment in higher education: which institutions treat women more fairly?," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 59-67, February.
- Gillian Hewitson, 2001. "A Survey of Feminist Economics," Working Papers 2001.01, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Butler, Daniel M. & Butler, Richard J., 2011. "The Internet's effect on women's coauthoring rates and academic job market decisions: The case of political science," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 665-672, August.
- William Lott, 1983. "Are Women Economists at a Disadvantage in Publishing Journal Articles? A Methodological Comment," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 9(2), pages 133-138, Apr-Jun.
- Paula Stephan & Asmaa El-Ganainy, 2007. "The entrepreneurial puzzle: explaining the gender gap," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 32(5), pages 475-487, October.
- Buchmueller, Thomas C. & Dominitz, Jeff & Lee Hansen, W., 1999. "Graduate training and the early career productivity of Ph.D. economists," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 65-77, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson, College of the Holy Cross).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.