Global talent management
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of World Business.
Volume (Year): 45 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/620401/description#description
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meyers, Maria Christina & van Woerkom, Marianne, 2014. "The influence of underlying philosophies on talent management: Theory, implications for practice, and research agenda," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 192-203.
- Baum, Matthias & Kabst, Rüdiger, 2013. "How to attract applicants in the Atlantic versus the Asia-Pacific region? A cross-national analysis on China, India, Germany, and Hungary," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 175-185.
- Schehar Bano & Muhamamd Aslam Khan & Qazi Habib Ur Rehman & Asad Afzal Humayoun, 2011. "Schematizing Talent Management, A Core Business Issue," Far East Journal of Psychology and Business, Far East Research Centre, vol. 2(1), pages 4-16, January.
- Collings, David G., 2014. "Integrating global mobility and global talent management: Exploring the challenges and strategic opportunities," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 253-261.
- Cerdin, Jean-Luc & Brewster, Chris, 2014. "Talent management and expatriation: Bridging two streams of research and practice," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 245-252.
- Al Ariss, Akram & Cascio, Wayne F. & Paauwe, Jaap, 2014. "Talent management: Current theories and future research directions," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 173-179.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.