Evidence concerning non-linear structure in Canadian provincial unemployment rates
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Structural Change and Economic Dynamics.
Volume (Year): 4 (1993)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/525148
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Theodore Panagiotidis & Gianluigi Pelloni, 2007.
"Non-Linearity In The Canadian And Us Labour Markets: Univariate And Multivariate Evidence From A Battery Of Tests,"
Working Paper Series
06-07, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jul 2007.
- T. Panagiotidis & G. Pelloni, 2004. "Non-Linearity in the Canadian and US Labour Markets: Univariate and Multivariate Evidence from A Battery of Tests," Working Papers 506, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Theodore Panagiotidis & Gianluigi Pelloni, 2005. "Non-Linearity in the Canadian and US Labour Market: Univariate and Multivariate Evidence from a battery of tests," Discussion Paper Series 2005_8, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Aug 2005.
- D. Jones & Maurice Peat & Max Stevenson, 1996. "Does the Process of Spatial Aggregation of U.K. Unemplyment Rate Series Serve to Induce or Remove Evidence of Asymmetry in the Business Cycle," Working Paper Series 67, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Ossama Mikhail & Curtis J. Eberwein & Jagdish Handa, 2003.
"On the Evidence of Non-Linear Structure in Canadian Unemployment,"
- Ossama Mikhail & Curtis Eberwein & Jagdish Handa, 2005. "On the evidence of non-linear structure in Canadian unemployment," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 101-104.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.