Cigarette taxation: Raising revenues and reducing consumption
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Structural Change and Economic Dynamics.
Volume (Year): 3 (1992)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/525148
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eugenio Martínez & Raúl Mejía & Eliseo Pérez Stable, 2008. "Elasticity of cigarette demand in Argentina: An empirical analysis using vector error-correction model," Working Papers 1, Instituto de Estudios Laborales y del Desarrollo Económico (IELDE) - Universidad Nacional de Salta - Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Jurídicas y Sociales.
- Carlo Ciccarelli & Luigi Giamboni & Robert J. Waldmann, 2008.
"Cigarette Smoking, Pregnancy, Forward Looking Behavior and Dynamic Inconsistency,"
CEIS Research Paper
132, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 14 Nov 2008.
- Ciccarelli, Carlo & Giamboni, Luigi & Waldmann, Robert, 2007. "Cigarette smoking, pregnancy, forward looking behavior and dynamic inconsistency," MPRA Paper 8878, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Courtemanche, Charles, 2009. "Rising cigarette prices and rising obesity: Coincidence or unintended consequence?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 781-798, July.
- Rajeev Goel & Michael Nelson, 2012. "Cigarette demand and effectiveness of U.S. smoking control policies: state-level evidence for more than half a century," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 1079-1095, June.
- Michael F. Lovenheim, 2007.
"How Far to the Border?: The Extent and Impact of Cross-Border Casual Cigarette Smuggling,"
06-040, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research, revised Oct 2009.
- Lovenheim, Michael F., 2008. "How Far to the Border?: The Extent and Impact of Cross-Border Casual Cigarette Smuggling," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 61(1), pages 7-33, March Cit.
- Devereux, M.P. & Lockwood, B. & Redoano, M., 2007.
"Horizontal and vertical indirect tax competition: Theory and some evidence from the USA,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(3-4), pages 451-479, April.
- Devereux, Michael & Lockwood, Ben & Redoano, Michela, 2004. "Horizontal And Vertical Indirect Tax Competition : Theory And Some Evidence From The Usa," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 704, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Devereux, Michael P & Lockwood, Ben & Redoano, Michela, 2004. "Horizontal and Vertical Indirect Tax Competition: Theory and Some Evidence From the USA," CEPR Discussion Papers 4470, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Elhorst, J. Paul, 2003. "Unconditional maximum likelihood estimation of dynamic models for spatial panels," Research Report 03C27, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Silvia Tiezzi, 2003. "Addiction and Smoking Behaviour in Italy," Department of Economics University of Siena 412, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Hidayat, Budi & Thabrany, Hasbullah, 2010. "Cigarette smoking in Indonesia: examination of a myopic model of addictive behaviour," MPRA Paper 30194, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 May 2010.
- Rizzo Leonzio, 2006. "Le inefficienze della competizione fiscale: una rassegna dei principali modelli teorici," Economia politica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 89-120.
- Blecher, Evan, 2008. "The impact of tobacco advertising bans on consumption in developing countries," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 930-942, July.
- Blanchard, P. & Matyas, L., 1994.
"Robustness of Tests for Error Component Models to Nonnormality,"
Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers
3/94, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Blanchard, Pierre & Matyas, Laszlo, 1996. "Robustness of tests for error components models to non-normality," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 161-167, May.
- Leonie Sundmacher, 2012. "The effect of health shocks on smoking and obesity," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 451-460, August.
- Yang, Zhenlin & Li, Chenwei & Tse, Y.K., 2006. "Functional form and spatial dependence in dynamic panels," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 138-145, April.
- Paul Elhorst & Solmaria Halleck Vega, 2013. "On spatial econometric models, spillover effects, and W," ERSA conference papers ersa13p222, European Regional Science Association.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.