Some inequalities for demimartingales and N-demimartingales
AbstractIn this paper, we investigate Marshall type inequalities for demimartingales and as a further study, we obtain minimal Marshall type inequalities for nonnegative demimartingales. In addition, the convex function type inequalities for demimartingales and N-demimartingales are presented. Our results generalize some corresponding ones.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Statistics & Probability Letters.
Volume (Year): 82 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hadjikyriakou, Milto, 2011. "Marcinkiewicz-Zygmund inequality for nonnegative N-demimartingales and related results," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(6), pages 678-684, June.
- Hu, Shuhe & Chen, Guijing & Wang, Xuejun, 2008. "On extending the Brunk-Prokhorov strong law of large numbers for martingale differences," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(18), pages 3187-3194, December.
- Christofides, Tasos C. & Hadjikyriakou, Milto, 2009. "Exponential inequalities for N-demimartingales and negatively associated random variables," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(19), pages 2060-2065, October.
- Wang, Xuejun & Hu, Shuhe & Prakasa Rao, B.L.S. & Yang, Wenzhi, 2011. "Maximal inequalities for N-demimartingale and strong law of large numbers," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(9), pages 1348-1353, September.
- Wang, Jianfeng, 2004. "Maximal inequalities for associated random variables and demimartingales," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 347-354, February.
- Christofides, Tasos C., 2000. "Maximal inequalities for demimartingales and a strong law of large numbers," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 357-363, December.
- Wang, Xinghui & Wang, Xuejun, 2013. "Some inequalities for conditional demimartingales and conditional N-demimartingales," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 700-709.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.