Converse comparison theorems for backward stochastic differential equations
AbstractThis paper establishes two converse comparison theorems for generators of backward stochastic differential equations (BSDEs), one is for those generators which are mean square locally bounded, the other is for general generators of BSDEs.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Statistics & Probability Letters.
Volume (Year): 71 (2005)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zengjing Chen & Larry G. Epstein, 2000.
"Ambiguity, risk and asset returns in continuous time,"
RCER Working Papers
474, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Zengjing Chen & Larry Epstein, 2002. "Ambiguity, Risk, and Asset Returns in Continuous Time," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(4), pages 1403-1443, July.
- N. El Karoui & S. Peng & M. C. Quenez, 1997. "Backward Stochastic Differential Equations in Finance," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(1), pages 1-71.
- Fan, Sheng-Jun & Hu, Jian-Hua, 2008. "A limit theorem for solutions to BSDEs in the space of processes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(8), pages 1024-1033, June.
- Yang, Zhe & Elliott, Robert J., 2013. "A converse comparison theorem for anticipated BSDEs and related non-linear expectations," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 275-299.
- De Scheemaekere, Xavier, 2011. "A converse comparison theorem for backward stochastic differential equations with jumps," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 298-301, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.