On certain self-decomposable self-similar processes with independent increments
AbstractSeveral examples of a subclass of self-decomposable distributions on the real line are given for constructing certain self-decomposable self-similar processes with independent increments.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Statistics & Probability Letters.
Volume (Year): 59 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sato, Ken-iti, 1980. "Class L of multivariate distributions and its subclasses," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 207-232, June.
- Maejima, Makoto & Sato, Ken-iti & Watanabe, Toshiro, 2000. "Distributions of selfsimilar and semi-selfsimilar processes with independent increments," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 395-401, May.
- Maejima, Makoto & Pérez-Abreu, Víctor, 2007. "A class of random matrices with infinitely divisible determinants," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 166-168, January.
- Bianchi, Sergio, 2004. "A new distribution-based test of self-similarity," MPRA Paper 16640, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- A. H. Darooneh & B. Rahmani, 2009. "Finite size correction for fixed word length Zipf analysis," The European Physical Journal B - Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer, vol. 70(2), pages 287-291, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.