A note on the Borel-Cantelli lemma
AbstractA generalization of the Erdös-Rényi formulation of the Borel-Cantelli lemma is obtained.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Statistics & Probability Letters.
Volume (Year): 58 (2002)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stepanov, Alexei, 2014. "On the use of the Borel–Cantelli lemma in Markov chains," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 149-154.
- Chandra, Tapas Kumar, 2008. "The Borel-Cantelli lemma under dependence conditions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(4), pages 390-395, March.
- Xie, Yuquan, 2008. "A bilateral inequality on the Borel-Cantelli Lemma," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(14), pages 2052-2057, October.
- Petrov, Valentin V., 2004. "A generalization of the Borel-Cantelli Lemma," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 233-239, April.
- Frolov, Andrei N., 2012. "Bounds for probabilities of unions of events and the Borel–Cantelli lemma," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(12), pages 2189-2197.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.