Moment bounds and central limit theorem for functions of Gaussian vectors
AbstractIn this note, bounds for moments of functions of Gaussian vectors are proved, generalizing earlier results by Taqqu (Z. Wahrscheinlichkeitstheorie verw. Gebite 40 (1977) 203) and Arcones (Ann. probab. 15 (4) (1994) 2243). These bounds are used to derive a Lindeberg-Lévy central limit theorem for triangular arrays of functions of Gaussian vectors. Statistical applications for long range dependent processes are given.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Statistics & Probability Letters.
Volume (Year): 54 (2001)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Breuer, Péter & Major, Péter, 1983. "Central limit theorems for non-linear functionals of Gaussian fields," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 425-441, September.
- Deo, Rohit S. & Chen, Willa W., 2000. "On the integral of the squared periodogram," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 159-176, January.
- Faÿ, Gilles, 2010. "Moment bounds for non-linear functionals of the periodogram," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 120(6), pages 983-1009, June.
- Uwe Hassler, 2011.
"Estimation of fractional integration under temporal aggregation,"
- Hassler, Uwe, 2011. "Estimation of fractional integration under temporal aggregation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 162(2), pages 240-247, June.
- Uwe Hassler, 2011. "Estimation of fractional integration under temporal aggregation," Post-Print hal-00815563, HAL.
- Masaki Narukawa & Yasumasa Matsuda, 2008. "Broadband semiparametric estimation of the long-memory parameter by the likelihood-based FEXP approach," TERG Discussion Papers 239, Graduate School of Economics and Management, Tohoku University.
- Per Frederiksen & Frank S. Nielsen, 2008. "Estimation of Dynamic Models with Nonparametric Simulated Maximum Likelihood," CREATES Research Papers 2008-59, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Pakkanen, Mikko S., 2014. "Limit theorems for power variations of ambit fields driven by white noise," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 124(5), pages 1942-1973.
- Blacher, René, 2007. "Central Limit Theorem by moments," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(17), pages 1647-1651, November.
- Hurvich, Clifford M. & Moulines, Eric & Soulier, Philippe, 2002. "The FEXP estimator for potentially non-stationary linear time series," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 307-340, February.
- Mikko S. Pakkanen, 2013. "Limit theorems for power variations of ambit fields driven by white noise," CREATES Research Papers 2013-01, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.