Functional limit theorems for random quadratic forms
AbstractWe prove a functional central limit theorem and a functional law of the iterated logarithm for quadratic forms in independent random variables.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Stochastic Processes and their Applications.
Volume (Year): 37 (1991)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ellison, G. & Ellison, F., 1993.
"A Simple Framework for Non-Parametric Specification Testing,"
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
1662, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Ellison, Glenn & Ellison, Sara Fisher, 2000. "A simple framework for nonparametric specification testing," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 1-23, May.
- Glenn Ellison & Sara Fisher Ellison, 1998. "A Simple Framework for Nonparametric Specification Testing," NBER Technical Working Papers 0234, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Linton, Oliver, 1995.
"Second Order Approximation in the Partially Linear Regression Model,"
Econometric Society, vol. 63(5), pages 1079-1112, September.
- Oliver Linton, 1993. "Second Order Approximation in the Partially Linear Regression Model," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1065, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Bhansali, R.J. & Giraitis, L. & Kokoszka, P.S., 2007. "Convergence of quadratic forms with nonvanishing diagonal," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(7), pages 726-734, April.
- Linton, Oliver, 1996.
"Edgeworth Approximation for MINPIN Estimators in Semiparametric Regression Models,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(01), pages 30-60, March.
- Oliver Linton, 1994. "Edgeworth Approximation for MINPIN Estimators in Semiparametric Regression Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1086, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Bhansali, R.J. & Giraitis, L. & Kokoszka, P.S., 2007. "Approximations and limit theory for quadratic forms of linear processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 71-95, January.
- Kokoszka, P. & Mikosch, T., 1997. "The integrated periodogram for long-memory processes with finite or infinite variance," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 55-78, February.
- White, Halbert & Hong, Yongmiao, 1999. "M-Testing Using Finite and Infinite Dimensional Parameter Estimators," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt9qz123ng, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.