Existence of financial market equilibria with transaction costs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ricerche Economiche.
Volume (Year): 50 (1996)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622941
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthew Hoelle, 2012. "Transaction costs and planner intervention," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 50(3), pages 603-634, August.
- P. Herings & Karl Schmedders, 2006.
"Computing equilibria in finance economies with incomplete markets and transaction costs,"
Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 493-512, 04.
- P. Jean-Jacques Herings & Karl Schmedders, 2001. "Computing Equilibria in Finance Economies with Incomplete Markets and Transaction Costs," Discussion Papers 1318, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Herings,P. Jean-Jacques & Schmedders,Karl, 2000. "Computing Equilibria in Finance Economies with Incomplete Markets and Transaction Costs," Research Memorandum 049, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- V. Filipe MARTINS-DA-ROCHA & YIANNIS VAILAKIS, 2008.
"Endogenous Transaction Costs,"
0810, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Martins-da-Rocha, Victor Filipe & Vailakis, Yiannis, 2008. "Endogenous Transaction Costs," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 680, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- V. Martins-da-Rocha & Yiannis Vailakis, 2010. "Financial markets with endogenous transaction costs," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 65-97, October.
- Bettzuge, Marc Oliver & Hens, Thorsten & Laitenberger, Marta & Siwik, Thomas, 2000. "On Choquet prices in a GEI-model with intermediation costs," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 133-152, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.