Family expenditure data, heteroscedasticity and the Law of Demand
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ricerche Economiche.
Volume (Year): 47 (1993)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622941
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Jerison, 1998.
"Dispersed Excess Demands, the Weak Axiom and Uniqueness of Equilibrium,"
98-03, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Jerison, Michael, 1999. "Dispersed excess demands, the weak axiom and uniqueness of equilibrium," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 15-48, February.
- Michael Jerison, 2001. "Demand Dispersion, Metonymy and Ideal Panel Data," Discussion Papers 01-11, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Brighi, Luigi, 2004. "A stronger criterion for the Weak Weak Axiom," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1-2), pages 93-103, February.
- INOSE Junya, 2014. "Representative Agent in a Form of Probability Distribution," Discussion papers 14038, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Kneip, Alois, 1999. "Behavioral heterogeneity and structural properties of aggregate demand," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 49-79, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.