Is relative risk aversion greater than one?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Review of Economics & Finance.
Volume (Year): 1 (1992)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620165
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Louis Kaplow & David Weisbach, 2011. "Discount rates, social judgments, individuals’ risk preferences, and uncertainty," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 125-143, April.
- Louis Kaplow, 2005.
"The Value of a Statistical Life and the Coefficient of Relative Risk Aversion,"
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty,
Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 23-34, July.
- Louis Kaplow, 2003. "The Value of a Statistical Life and the Coefficient of Relative Risk Aversion," NBER Working Papers 9852, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Louis Kaplow, 1992. "Optimal Distribution and Taxation of the Family," NBER Working Papers 4189, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hennessy, David A., 1998.
"Risk Market Innovations and Choice,"
Staff General Research Papers
1205, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Jonathan Carroll & Shino Takayama, 2014.
"A hierarchical agency model of deposit insurance,"
Annals of Finance,
Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 267-290, May.
- Louis Kaplow, 2010. "Concavity of utility, concavity of welfare, and redistribution of income," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 25-42, February.
- Adeyemi Esuola & Michael Hoy & Zahirul Islam & Calum G. Turvey, 2007.
"Evaluating the effects of asymmetric information in a model of crop insurance,"
Agricultural Finance Review,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 67(2), pages 341-356, September.
- Michael Hoy & Adeyemi Esuola & Zahirul Islam & Calum G. Turvey, 2007. "Evaluating the Effects of Asymmetric Information in a Model of Crop Insurance," Working Papers 0706, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Stennek, Johan, 1999. "The expected consumer's surplus as a welfare measure," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 265-288, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.