Is relative risk aversion greater than one?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Review of Economics & Finance.
Volume (Year): 1 (1992)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620165
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stennek, Johan, 1999. "The expected consumer's surplus as a welfare measure," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 265-288, August.
- Louis Kaplow, 2003.
"The Value of a Statistical Life and the Coefficient of Relative Risk Aversion,"
NBER Working Papers
9852, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Louis Kaplow, 2005. "The Value of a Statistical Life and the Coefficient of Relative Risk Aversion," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 23-34, July.
- Louis Kaplow, 2010. "Concavity of utility, concavity of welfare, and redistribution of income," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 25-42, February.
- Michael Hoy & Adeyemi Esuola & Zahirul Islam & Calum G. Turvey, 2007.
"Evaluating the Effects of Asymmetric Information in a Model of Crop Insurance,"
0706, University of Guelph, Department of Economics.
- Adeyemi Esuola & Michael Hoy & Zahirul Islam & Calum G. Turvey, 2007. "Evaluating the effects of asymmetric information in a model of crop insurance," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 67(2), pages 341-356, September.
- Hennessy, David A., 1998.
"Risk Market Innovations and Choice,"
Staff General Research Papers
1205, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Louis Kaplow, 1996. "Optimal Distribution and Taxation of the Family," NBER Working Papers 4189, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Louis Kaplow & David Weisbach, 2011. "Discount rates, social judgments, individuals’ risk preferences, and uncertainty," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 125-143, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.