Changing knowledge production and Latin American universities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 30 (2001)
Issue (Month): 8 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rodrigo Arocena & Judith Sutz, 2002. "Innovation Systems and Developing Countries," DRUID Working Papers 02-05, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Velho, Lea, 2004. "Science and Technology in Latin America and the Caribbean: An Overview," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 04, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Rivera-Huerta, René & Dutrénit, Gabriela & Ekboir, Javier Mario & Sampedro, José Luis & Vera-Cruz, Alexandre O., 2011. "Do linkages between farmers and academic researchers influence researcher productivity? The Mexican case," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(7), pages 932-942, September.
- Eun, Jong-Hak & Lee, Keun & Wu, Guisheng, 2006. "Explaining the "University-run enterprises" in China: A theoretical framework for university-industry relationship in developing countries and its application to China," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 1329-1346, November.
- Judith Sutz, 2007. "Strong life sciences in innovative weak contexts: a “developmental” approach to a tantalizing mismatch," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 329-341, August.
- Velho, Lea, 2004. "Science and Technology in Latin America and the Caribbean: An Overview," Discussion Papers 04, United Nations University, Institute for New Technologies.
- Velho, Lea & de Souza Paula, Maria Carlota & Vilar, Roberto, 2004. "Building Research Capacity in Social Sciences for Development in Bolivia: A Case of Institutional Innovation," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 08, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Blandine Laperche, 2002. "Facteurs de valorisation de la recherche publique quelles perspectives pour une jeune université dans un contexte de crise ? (Incentive factors for the exploitation of public research prospects for a," Working Papers 53, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.
- Xiaohua Yang & Siri Terjesen, 2007. "In search of confidence: Context, collaboration, and constraints," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 497-507, December.
- Giuliani, Elisa & Pietrobelli, Carlo & Rabellotti, Roberta, 2005.
"Upgrading in Global Value Chains: Lessons from Latin American Clusters,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 549-573, April.
- Elisa Giuliani & Carlo Pietrobelli & Roberta Rabellotti, 2004. "Upgrading in global value chains: lessons from latin american clusters," Working Papers 72, SEMEQ Department - Faculty of Economics - University of Eastern Piedmont.
- Rivera, Rene & Sampedro, Jose Luis & Dutrenit, Gabriela & Ekboir, Javier Mario & Vera-Cruz, Alexandre O., 2009.
"How productive are academic researchers in agriculture-related sciences? The Mexican case,"
UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series
038, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Rivera, Rene & Sampedro, Jose Luis & Dutrenit, Gabriela & Ekboir, Javier Mario & Vera-Cruz, Alexandre O., 2009. "How productive are academic researchers in agriculture-related sciences? The Mexican case," MERIT Working Papers 038, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Blandine LAPERCHE & Dimitri UZUNIDIS, 2010. "La valorisation de la recherche publique en France et la question de l’université (The commercialization of public research in france and the issue of university)," Working Papers 16, Réseau de Recherche sur l’Innovation. / Research Network on Innovation.
- repec:wip:wpaper:4 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.