Changing knowledge production and Latin American universities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 30 (2001)
Issue (Month): 8 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Török, Ádám, 2006.
"Az európai felsőoktatás versenyképessége és a lisszaboni célkitűzések. Mennyire hihetünk a nemzetközi egyetemi rangsoroknak?
[The competitiveness of Europes higher education and the Lisb," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(4), pages 310-329.
- Velho, Lea, 2004. "Science and Technology in Latin America and the Caribbean: An Overview," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 04, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Rodrigo Arocena & Judith Sutz, 2002. "Innovation Systems and Developing Countries," DRUID Working Papers 02-05, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Blandine Laperche, 2002. "Facteurs de valorisation de la recherche publique quelles perspectives pour une jeune université dans un contexte de crise ? (Incentive factors for the exploitation of public research prospects for a," Working Papers 53, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.
- Judith Sutz, 2007. "Strong life sciences in innovative weak contexts: a “developmental” approach to a tantalizing mismatch," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 329-341, August.
- Velho, Lea & de Souza Paula, Maria Carlota & Vilar, Roberto, 2004. "Building Research Capacity in Social Sciences for Development in Bolivia: A Case of Institutional Innovation," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 08, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Blandine LAPERCHE & Dimitri UZUNIDIS, 2010. "La valorisation de la recherche publique en France et la question de l’université (The commercialization of public research in france and the issue of university)," Working Papers 16, Réseau de Recherche sur l’Innovation. / Research Network on Innovation.
- Rivera-Huerta, René & Dutrénit, Gabriela & Ekboir, Javier Mario & Sampedro, José Luis & Vera-Cruz, Alexandre O., 2011. "Do linkages between farmers and academic researchers influence researcher productivity? The Mexican case," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(7), pages 932-942, September.
- Pluvia Zuniga, 2011. "The State of Patenting at Research Institutions in Developing Countries: Policy Approaches and Practices," WIPO Economic Research Working Papers 04, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division, revised Dec 2011.
- Rivera, Rene & Sampedro, Jose Luis & Dutrenit, Gabriela & Ekboir, Javier Mario & Vera-Cruz, Alexandre O., 2009. "How productive are academic researchers in agriculture-related sciences? The Mexican case," MERIT Working Papers 038, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Xiaohua Yang & Siri Terjesen, 2007. "In search of confidence: Context, collaboration, and constraints," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 497-507, December.
- Eun, Jong-Hak & Lee, Keun & Wu, Guisheng, 2006. "Explaining the "University-run enterprises" in China: A theoretical framework for university-industry relationship in developing countries and its application to China," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 1329-1346, November.
- Elisa Giuliani & Carlo Pietrobelli & Roberta Rabellotti, 2004.
"Upgrading in global value chains: lessons from latin american clusters,"
72, SEMEQ Department - Faculty of Economics - University of Eastern Piedmont.
- Giuliani, Elisa & Pietrobelli, Carlo & Rabellotti, Roberta, 2005. "Upgrading in Global Value Chains: Lessons from Latin American Clusters," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 549-573, April.
- repec:wip:wpaper:4 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.