The relationship between science and technology
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 23 (1994)
Issue (Month): 5 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beise, Marian & Stahl, Harald, 1998.
"Public research and industrial innovations in Germany,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
98-37, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Beise, Marian & Stahl, Harald, 1999. "Public research and industrial innovations in Germany," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 397-422, April.
- Carayol, Nicolas, 2003. "Objectives, agreements and matching in science-industry collaborations: reassembling the pieces of the puzzle," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 887-908, June.
- Acosta Ballesteros, J. & Modrego Rico, A., 2000. "La participación de las empresas en los Proyectos Concertado del Plan Nacional de I+D," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 15, pages 5-28, Agosto.
- Tijssen, Robert J. W., 2002. "Science dependence of technologies: evidence from inventions and their inventors," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 509-526, May.
- Claudio Farina & Brigitte Preissl, 2000. "Research and Technology Organisations in National Systems of Innovation," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 221, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Wolfgang Becker & Juergen Peters, 2002.
"Innovation Effects of Science-Related Technological Opportunities - Theoretical Considerations and Empirical Findings for Firms in the German Manufacturing Industry -,"
Discussion Paper Series
226, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Wolfgang Becker & Juergen Peters, 2005. "Innovation Effects of Science-Related Technological Opportunities, Theoretical considerations and Empirical Findings for Firms in the German Manufacturing Industry," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 225(2), pages 130-150, March.
- Hans Gersbach & Maik T. Schneider, 2013. "On the Global Supply of Basic Research," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 13/175, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Spielkamp, Alfred, 1997. "Grenzen und Reichweiten Nationaler Innovationssysteme und forschungspolitische Implikationen," ZEW Discussion Papers 97-15, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Larsen, Maria Theresa, 2011. "The implications of academic enterprise for public science: An overview of the empirical evidence," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 6-19, February.
- Celeste Amorim Varum & Bruno Cibrão, 2008. "On R&D, medium and high-tech industries and productivity: an application to the Portuguese case," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 51, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
- Wolfgang Becker, 2003. "Evaluation of the Role of Universities in the Innovation Process," Discussion Paper Series 241, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- repec:hal:journl:hal-00424163 is not listed on IDEAS
- Keith Pavitt, 2002. "Knowledge about knowledge since Nelson & Winter: a mixed record," SPRU Working Paper Series 83, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Jensen, Morten Berg & Johnson, Bjorn & Lorenz, Edward & Lundvall, Bengt Ake, 2007. "Forms of knowledge and modes of innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 680-693, June.
- Benjamin Clark, 2011. "Influences and conflicts of federal policies in academic–industrial scientific collaboration," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 36(5), pages 514-545, October.
- Lavoie, Marie & Roy, Richard & Therrien, Pierre, 2003. "A growing trend toward knowledge work in Canada," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 827-844, May.
- Malla, Stavroula & Gray, Richard S., 2001. "An Analytical And Empirical Analysis Of The Private Biotech R&D Incentives," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20544, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Malla, Stavroula & Gray, Richard S., 2002. "Crop Research Incentives in a Privatized Industry: A Stochastic Approach," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24936, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Pavitt, Keith, 1998. "The social shaping of the national science base," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 793-805, December.
- Hong, Wei, 2008. "Decline of the center: The decentralizing process of knowledge transfer of Chinese universities from 1985 to 2004," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 580-595, May.
- Roach, Michael & Sauermann, Henry, 2010. "A taste for science? PhD scientists' academic orientation and self-selection into research careers in industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 422-434, April.
- Mikko Mustonen, 2010. "The employment contract when the firm can utilize a free resource," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 99(3), pages 239-250, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.