The relationship between science and technology
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 23 (1994)
Issue (Month): 5 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Keith Pavitt, 2002. "Knowledge about knowledge since Nelson & Winter: a mixed record," SPRU Working Paper Series 83, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Pavitt, Keith, 1998. "The social shaping of the national science base," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 793-805, December.
- Beise, Marian & Stahl, Harald, 1998.
"Public research and industrial innovations in Germany,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
98-37, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Beise, Marian & Stahl, Harald, 1999. "Public research and industrial innovations in Germany," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 397-422, April.
- Wolfgang Becker & Juergen Peters, 2005.
"Innovation Effects of Science-Related Technological Opportunities, Theoretical considerations and Empirical Findings for Firms in the German Manufacturing Industry,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik),
Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 225(2), pages 130-150, March.
- Wolfgang Becker & Juergen Peters, 2002. "Innovation Effects of Science-Related Technological Opportunities - Theoretical Considerations and Empirical Findings for Firms in the German Manufacturing Industry -," Discussion Paper Series 226, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Malla, Stavroula & Gray, Richard S., 2001. "An Analytical And Empirical Analysis Of The Private Biotech R&D Incentives," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20544, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Malla, Stavroula & Gray, Richard S., 2002. "Crop Research Incentives in a Privatized Industry: A Stochastic Approach," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24936, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Larsen, Maria Theresa, 2011. "The implications of academic enterprise for public science: An overview of the empirical evidence," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 6-19, February.
- Acosta Ballesteros, J. & Modrego Rico, A., 2000. "La participación de las empresas en los Proyectos Concertado del Plan Nacional de I+D," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 15, pages 5-28, Agosto.
- Carayol, Nicolas, 2003. "Objectives, agreements and matching in science-industry collaborations: reassembling the pieces of the puzzle," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 887-908, June.
- Hans Gersbach & Maik T. Schneider, 2013. "On the Global Supply of Basic Research," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 13/175, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Roach, Michael & Sauermann, Henry, 2010. "A taste for science? PhD scientists' academic orientation and self-selection into research careers in industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 422-434, April.
- Lavoie, Marie & Roy, Richard & Therrien, Pierre, 2003. "A growing trend toward knowledge work in Canada," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 827-844, May.
- Benjamin Clark, 2011. "Influences and conflicts of federal policies in academic–industrial scientific collaboration," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 36(5), pages 514-545, October.
- Spielkamp, Alfred, 1997. "Grenzen und Reichweiten Nationaler Innovationssysteme und forschungspolitische Implikationen," ZEW Discussion Papers 97-15, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Jensen, Morten Berg & Johnson, Bjorn & Lorenz, Edward & Lundvall, Bengt Ake, 2007. "Forms of knowledge and modes of innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 680-693, June.
- Claudio Farina & Brigitte Preissl, 2000. "Research and Technology Organisations in National Systems of Innovation," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 221, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Mikko Mustonen, 2010. "The employment contract when the firm can utilize a free resource," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 99(3), pages 239-250, April.
- repec:hal:journl:hal-00424163 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tijssen, Robert J. W., 2002. "Science dependence of technologies: evidence from inventions and their inventors," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 509-526, May.
- Wolfgang Becker, 2003. "Evaluation of the Role of Universities in the Innovation Process," Discussion Paper Series 241, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Hong, Wei, 2008. "Decline of the center: The decentralizing process of knowledge transfer of Chinese universities from 1985 to 2004," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 580-595, May.
- Celeste Amorim Varum & Bruno Cibrão, 2008. "On R&D, medium and high-tech industries and productivity: an application to the Portuguese case," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 51, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.