Exploring the science and technology interface: inventor-author relations in laser medicine research
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 23 (1994)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meyer, Martin, 2000. "Does science push technology? Patents citing scientific literature," Research Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 409-434, March.
- Daniel Coronado & Manuel Acosta, 2003. "The effects of regional scientific opportunities in science-technology flows: Evidence from scientific literature cited in firms' patent data," ERSA conference papers ersa03p321, European Regional Science Association.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Glänzel, Wolfgang & Hussinger, Katrin, 2007.
"Heterogeneity of Patenting Activity and Its Implications for Scientific Research,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
07-028, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Glänzel, Wolfgang & Hussinger, Katrin, 2009. "Heterogeneity of patenting activity and its implications for scientific research," Research Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 26-34, February.
- Cassiman, Bruno & Glenisson, Patrick & Van Looy, Bart, 2006. "Measuring industry-science links through inventor-author relations: A profiling method," IESE Research Papers D/624, IESE Business School.
- Subramanian, Annapoornima M. & Lim, Kwanghui & Soh, Pek-Hooi, 2013. "When birds of a feather donâ€™t flock together: Different scientists and the roles they play in biotech R&D alliances," Research Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 595-612.
- Muhamed Kudic & Andreas Pyka & Marco Sunder, 2013. "Network Formation: R&D Cooperation Propensity and Timing Among German Laser Source Manufacturers," IWH Discussion Papers, Halle Institute for Economic Research 9, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Faems, Dries & Subramanian, Annapoornima M., 2013. "R&D manpower and technological performance: The impact of demographic and task-related diversity," Research Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 42(9), pages 1624-1633.
- Tijssen, Robert J. W., 2001. "Global and domestic utilization of industrial relevant science: patent citation analysis of science-technology interactions and knowledge flows," Research Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 35-54, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.