Technological learning and entrepreneurial behaviour: A taxonomy of the chemical industry in Venezuela
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 22 (1993)
Issue (Month): 5-6 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anthony Black, 2011. "Trade Liberalization, Technical Change and Firm Level Restructuring in the South African Automotive Component Sector," Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 3(2), pages 173-202, July.
- Arvanitis, Rigas & M'HENNI, Hatem & Tsipouri, Lena, 2009.
"Y a-t-il une gouvernance des systèmes d’innovation dans les pays d’Afrique du Nord et du Moyen-Orient?
[Is there any NSI governance in MENA region]," MPRA Paper 27539, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arvanitis, Rigas & Zhao, Wei & Qiu, Haixiong & Xu, Jian-niu, 2006. "Technological learning in six firms in Southern China: success and limits of an industrialisation model," MPRA Paper 18553, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.
- Arvanitis, Rigas & Mhenni, Hatem, 2008. "Innovation policies in the context of North-Africa: new trends in Morroco and Tunisia," MPRA Paper 17939, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Torres-Fuchslocher, Carlos, 2010. "Understanding the development of technology-intensive suppliers in resource-based developing economies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 268-277, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.