More evidence on the undercounting of small firm R&D
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 20 (1991)
Issue (Month): 6 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joerg Thomae & Volker Zimmermann, 2013. "Knowledge Protection Practices in Innovating SMEs," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 233(5-6), pages 691-717, October.
- Kleinknecht, Alfred & Montfort, Kees van & Brouwer, Erik, 2000. "How consistent are innovation indicators? : a factor analysis of CIS data," Serie Research Memoranda 0028, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Emmanuel Duguet & Stéphanie Monjon, 2004. "Is innovation persistent at the firm Level . An econometric examination comparing the propensity score and regression methods," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v04075, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Élisabeth Lefebvre & Louis A. Lefebvre & Lise Préfontaine, 1996. "Technological Learning and Organizational Context: Fit and Performance in SMEs," CIRANO Working Papers 96s-32, CIRANO.
- Arvanitis, Rigas & Zhao, Wei & Qiu, Haixiong & Xu, Jian-niu, 2006. "Technological learning in six firms in Southern China: success and limits of an industrialisation model," MPRA Paper 18553, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.
- Maria Jesus Nieto & Lluis Santamaria, 2006. "Technological Collaboration: Bridging The Innovation Gap Between Small And Large Firms," Business Economics Working Papers wb066620, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Brouwer, E. & Kleinknecht, A., 1997. "Measuring the unmeasurable: A country's non-R&D expenditure on product and service innovation," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5662003, Tilburg University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.