The measurement of innovation performance in the firm: An overview
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 19 (1990)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cherchye, L. & Abeele, P. Vanden, 2005.
"On research efficiency: A micro-analysis of Dutch university research in Economics and Business Management,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 495-516, May.
- Cherchye, Laurens & Vanden Abeele, Pierre, 2002. "On research efficiency: a micro-analysis of Dutch university research in economics and business management," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/138359, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Laurens Cherchye & Piet Vanden Abeele, 2002. "On Research Efficiency: A Micro-Analysis of Dutch University Research in Economics and Business Management," Public Economics Working Paper Series ces0206, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Working Group Public Economics.
- Geisler, E., 1995. "An integrated cost-performance model of research and development evaluation," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 281-294, June.
- Sheu Chen & Pei Wang & Hong Lee, 2012. "Performance measurement considering the interdependence of evaluators and criteria," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 103-115, January.
- Rodriguez, Nuria Garcia & Perez, M Jose Sanzo & Gutierrez, Juan A. Trespalacios, 2008. "Can a good organizational climate compensate for a lack of top management commitment to new product development," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 118-131, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.