The location and organisation of research and development: New horizons
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 19 (1990)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Howells, Jeremy R., 1995. "Going global: The use of ICT networks in research and development," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 169-184, March.
- Catherine Beaudry & Stefano Breschi, 2000. "Does 'Clustering' really help firms'innovative activities?," KITeS Working Papers 111, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jul 2000.
- Ambos, Björn & Schlegelmilch, Bodo B., 2004. "The use of international R&D teams: an empirical investigation of selected contingency factors," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 37-48, February.
- Catherine Beaudry, 2001. "Entry, Growth and Patenting in Industrial Clusters: A Study of the Aerospace Industry in the UK," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 405-436.
- Lanctot, Aldor & Swan, K. Scott, 2000. "Technology acquisition strategy in an internationally competitive environment," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 187-215.
- Myriam Mariani, 2002.
"Next to Production or to Technological Clusters? The Economics and Management of R&D Location,"
Journal of Management and Governance,
Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 131-152, May.
- Mariani,Myriam, 1999. "Next to Production or to Technological Clusters? The Economics and Management of R&D Location," Research Memorandum 027, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Catherine Beaudry & G. Swann, 2009. "Firm growth in industrial clusters of the United Kingdom," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 409-424, April.
- Lewin, Arie Y. & Volberda, Henk W., 2011. "Co-evolution of global sourcing: The need to understand the underlying mechanisms of firm-decisions to offshore," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 241-251, June.
- Baptista, Rui & Swann, Peter, 1998. "Do firms in clusters innovate more?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 525-540, September.
- Allred, Brent B. & Swan, K. Scott, 2004. "Contextual influences on international subsidiaries' product technology strategy," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 259-286.
- Viral V. Acharya & Ramin P. Baghai & Krishnamurthy V. Subramanian, 2012.
"Wrongful Discharge Laws and Innovation,"
NBER Working Papers
18516, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Li, Jiatao & Kozhikode, Rajiv Krishnan, 2009. "Developing new innovation models: Shifts in the innovation landscapes in emerging economies and implications for global R&D management," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 328-339, September.
- Christophe CARRINCAZEAUX (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113), 2009. "Spatial dynamics of innovation (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2009-21, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.