The economic dynamics of technologies development
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 15 (1986)
Issue (Month): 4 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fernandes, Cristina & Ferreira, João & Raposo, Mario, 2013. "Drivers to firm innovation and their effects on performance: An international comparison," MPRA Paper 46776, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lynn, Leonard H. & Mohan Reddy, N. & Aram, John D., 1996. "Linking technology and institutions: the innovation community framework," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 91-106, January.
- repec:ltr:wpaper:1999.02 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xiangkang Yin & Ehud Zuscovitch, 2000.
"Interaction of Drastic and Incremental Innovations: Economic Development through Schumpterian Waves,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
0989, Econometric Society.
- Xiangkang Yin & Ehud Zuscovitch, 1999. "Interaction of Drastic and Incremental Innovations: Economic Development Through Schumpeterian Waves," Working Papers 1999.02, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.