Route 128: The development of a regional high technology economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 12 (1983)
Issue (Month): 6 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wan-Hsin Liu, 2012. "The Role of Proximity to Universities for Corporate Patenting - Provincial Evidence from China," Kiel Working Papers 1796, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Aaron Chatterji & Edward Glaeser & William Kerr, 2013.
"Clusters of Entrepreneurship and Innovation,"
in: Innovation Policy and the Economy, Volume 14, pages 129-166
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephan Heblich & Viktor Slavtchev, 2014. "Parent universities and the location of academic startups," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 1-15, January.
- Cristiano Antonelli, 2000. "Collective Knowledge Communication and Innovation: The Evidence of Technological Districts," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(6), pages 535-547.
- �sa Lindholm Dahlstrand, 1999. "Technology-based SMEs in the Go �teborg Region: Their Origin and Interaction with Universities and Large Firms," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(4), pages 379-389.
- Caniels, M.C.J. & Romijn, H.A., 2003. "What drives innovativeness in industrial clusters? Transcending the debate," Working Papers 03.04, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
- Acs, Zoltan J. & Anselin, Luc & Varga, Attila, 2002. "Patents and innovation counts as measures of regional production of new knowledge," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 1069-1085, September.
- Patrucco, Pier Paolo, 2002. "Metropolitan Regions as a Factor Shaping the Dynamics of Collective Technological Knowledge," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200207, University of Turin.
- Parhankangas, Annaleena & Arenius, Pia, 2003. "From a corporate venture to an independent company: a base for a taxonomy for corporate spin-off firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 463-481, March.
- Benner, Maximilian, 2009. "What do we know about clusters? In search of effective cluster policies," MPRA Paper 43848, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2009.
- Paul L. Robertson & Richard N. Langlois, 1994.
"Innovation, Networks, and Vertical Integration,"
- Appold, Stephen J., 2004. "Research parks and the location of industrial research laboratories: an analysis of the effectiveness of a policy intervention," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 225-243, March.
- Cowan, Robin & Zinovyeva, Natalia, 2013.
"University effects on regional innovation,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 788-800.
- Attila Varga, 1998. "Local academic knowledge spillovers and the concentration of economic activity," ERSA conference papers ersa98p493, European Regional Science Association.
- Varga, Attila, 2004.
"Az egyetemi kutatások regionális gazdasági hatásai a nemzetközi szakirodalom tükrében
[Regional economic effects of university researches in the light of international literature]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(3), pages 259-275.
- Zander, Ivo, 2004. "The microfoundations of cluster stickiness--walking in the shoes of the entrepreneur," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 151-175.
- Roberts, Edward Baer., 1991. "An environment for entrepreneurs," Working papers 3300-91., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Maria Bengtsson & Anders Soderholm, 2002. "Bridging Distances: Organizing Boundary-spanning Technology Development Projects," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(3), pages 263-274.
- Caniels, M.C.J. & Romijn, H.A., 2003.
"What drives innovativeness in industrial clusters? Transcending the debate,"
Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series
03.04, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS).
- Marjolein C. J. Caniëls & Henny A. Romijn, 2005. "What drives innovativeness in industrial clusters? Transcending the debate," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(4), pages 497-515, July.
- Soh, Pek Hooi, 1966- & Roberts, Edward Baer. & International Center for Research on the Management of Technology., 1998. "The effects of social capital on technological performance of the firm : a a longitudinal analysis," Working papers 174-98, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Lacroix, R. & Martin, F., 1987. "Governments and the Decentralization," Cahiers de recherche 8728, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.