`Crowding out' and the effectiveness of fiscal policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 7 (1977)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Willem H Buiter & Nikolaos Panigirtzoglou, 2000.
"Liquidity traps: how to avoid them and how to escape them,"
Bank of England working papers
111, Bank of England.
- Buiter, Willem H & Panigirtzoglou, Nikolaos, 1999. "Liquidity Traps: How to Avoid Them and How to Escape Them," CEPR Discussion Papers 2203, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Willem H. Buiter & Nikolaos Panigirtzoglou, 1999. "Liquidity Traps: How to Avoid Them and How to Escape Them," NBER Working Papers 7245, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruno Ducoudré, 2005. "Fiscal policy and interest rates," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2005-08, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Rosemary Rossiter, 2002. "Structural Cointegration Analysis of Private and Public Investment," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business, and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 1(1), pages 59-68, April.
- Baum, Anja & Koester, Gerrit B., 2011. "The impact of fiscal policy on economic activity over the business cycle - evidence from a threshold VAR analysis," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2011,03, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Khan, Abdul Qayyum Khan & Khattak, Naeem U Rehman Khattak & Hussain, Anwar Hussain & Jehanzeb, Jehanzeb, 2008. "Crowding-in Effect of Budget Deficit: Evidence from Pakistan (1960-2005)," MPRA Paper 42010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Campeanu Emilia & Gyorgy Attila, 2012. "How Can Romanian Government Boost Economic Growth?," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 436-442, December.
- Willem H. Buiter, 1988.
"Can Public Spending Cuts be Inflationary?,"
NBER Working Papers
2528, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Slawomir I. BUKOWSKI, 2006. "The Maastricht convergence criteria and economic growth in the EMU," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 24/2006, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia, Finanza e Statistica.
- Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Girardi, Alessandro, 2013.
"Fiscal spillovers in the Euro area,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 84.e1-84.e1.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Alessandro Girardi, 2011. "Fiscal Spillovers in the Euro Area," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1164, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Alessandro Girardi, 2011. "Fiscal Spillovers in the Euro Area," CESifo Working Paper Series 3693, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sharon J. Erenburg, . "Linking Public Capital to Economic Performance, Public Capital: The Missing Link Between Investment and Economic Growth ," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive 14, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Leanne Ussher, 1998. "Do Budget Deficits Raise Interest Rates? A Survey of the Empirical Literature," Working Papers 0005 Classification- JEL:, Department of Economics, Queens College of the City University of New York.
- Jamee K. Moudud, 2000. "Crowding In or Crowding Out? A Classical-Harrodian Perspective," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_315, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- E. C. Mamatzakis, 2001. "Public Spending and Private Investment: Evidence From Greece," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 33-46.
- Erenburg, S. J. & Wohar, Mark E., 1995. "Public and private investment: Are there causal linkages?," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 1-30.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.