Taxation in a two-period temporal model of consumption and portfolio allocation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 5 (1976)
Issue (Month): 3-4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Panousi, Vasia, 2009. "Capital Taxation with Entrepreneurial Risk," MPRA Paper 24237, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vasia Panousi & Catarina Reis, 2012.
"Optimal capital taxation with idiosyncratic investment risk,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
2012-70, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Catarina Reis & Vasia Panousi, 2012. "Optimal Capital Taxation with Idiosyncratic Investment Risk," 2012 Meeting Papers 732, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Vasia Panousi, 2008. "Capital Taxation with Entrepreneurial Risk," 2008 Meeting Papers 36, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Douglas W. Elmendorf & Miles S. Kimball, 1991.
"Taxation of Labor Income and the Demand For Risky Assets,"
NBER Working Papers
3904, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elmendorf, Douglas W & Kimball, Miles S, 2000. "Taxation of Labor Income and the Demand for Risky Assets," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 41(3), pages 801-33, August.
- Douglas W. Elmendorf & Miles S. Kimball, 1996. "Taxation of labor income and the demand for risky assets," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 96-32, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 1995.
"Social Insurance, Incentives, and Risk Taking,"
NBER Working Papers
5335, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kaplow, Louis, 1994. "Taxation and Risk Taking: A General Equilibrium Perspective," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 47(4), pages 789-98, December .
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.