The role of income and health risk in the choice of health insurance : Evidence from Australia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 45 (1991)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Terence Chai Cheng & Farshid Vahid, 2011.
"Demand for Hospital Care and Private Health Insurance in a Mixed Public–Private System: Empirical Evidence Using a Simultaneous Equation Modeling Approach,"
Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series
wp2011n22, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Chai Cheng, T; & Vahid, F;, 2010. "Demand for hospital care and private health insurance in a mixed publicprivate system: empirical evidence using a simultaneous equation modeling approach," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 10/25, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Chai Cheng, T., 2011.
"Measuring the effects of removing subsidies for private insurance on public expenditure for health care,"
Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers
11/32, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Terence Chai Cheng, 2011. "Measuring the Effects of Removing Subsidies for Private Insurance on Public Expenditure for Health Care," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2011n26, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Sapelli, Claudio & Vial, Bernardita, 2003.
"Self-selection and moral hazard in Chilean health insurance,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 459-476, May.
- Claudio Sapelli & Bernardita Vial, 2001. "Self Selection and Moral Hazard in Chilean Health Insurance," Documentos de Trabajo 195, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Cheng, Terence Chai, 2014. "Measuring the effects of reducing subsidies for private insurance on public expenditure for health care," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 159-179.
- Alfons Palangkaraya & Jongsay Yong, 2005.
"Effects of Recent Carrot-and-Stick Policy Initiatives on Private Health Insurance Coverage in Australia,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 81(254), pages 262-272, 09.
- Alfons Palangkaraya & Jongsay Yong, 2004. "Effects of Recent Carrot-and-Stick Policy Initiatives on Private Health Insurance Coverage in Australia," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2004n20, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Dardanoni, Valentino & Li Donni, Paolo, 2012.
"Incentive and selection effects of Medigap insurance on inpatient care,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 457-470.
- Valentino Dardanoni & Paolo Li Donni, 2012. "Incentive and Selection Effects of Medigap Insurance on Inpatient Care," EIEF Working Papers Series 1203, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Feb 2012.
- Trong-Ha Nguyen & Suiwah Leung, 2010. "Dynamics of health insurance ownership in Vietnam, 2004 – 06," CEPR Discussion Papers 643, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Grönqvist, Erik, 2004. "Does Adverse Selection Matter? Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 575, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Matthew Jowett, 2004. "Theoretical insights into the development of health insurance in low-income countries," Working Papers 188chedp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Jongsay Yong & Alfons Palangkaraya, 2004. "Discerning the Effects of Recent Private Health Insurance Policy Changes in Australia," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 183, Econometric Society.
- Ricardo Sanhueza & Jaime Ruiz-Tagle, 2002. "Choosing Health Insurance in a Dual Health Care System: The Chilean Case," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 0, pages 157-184, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.