Leasing, taxes, and the cost of capital
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 44 (1991)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierre-Pascal Gendron & Gordon Anderson & Jack M. Mintz, 2003. "Corporation Tax Asymmetries and Firm-Level Investment in Canada," International Tax Program Papers 0303, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
- Patrick Honohan, 1994. "The Fiscal Approach to Financial Intermediation Policy," Papers WP049, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Jack Mintz, 1995. "Corporation tax: a survey," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 16(4), pages 23-68, November.
- Kenneth A. Froot & James R. Hines, Jr., 1995.
"Interest Allocation Rules, Financing Patterns, and the Operations of U.S. Multinationals,"
in: The Effects of Taxation on Multinational Corporations, pages 277-312
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kenneth A. Froot & James R. Hines, Jr., 1995. "Interest Allocation Rules, Financing Patterns, and the Operations of U.S. Multinationals," NBER Working Papers 4924, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael P. O'Malley, 1996. "Tax exhaustion, firm investment, and leasing; a test of the Q model of investment," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 96-31, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.