Indirect tax evasion and production efficiency
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 39 (1989)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marchese, Carla, 2006.
"Rewarding the consumer for curbing the evasion of commodity taxes?,"
POLIS Working Papers
72, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Carla Marchese, 2009. "Rewarding the Consumer for Curbing the Evasion of Commodity Taxes?," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 65(4), pages 383-402, December.
- Frank Cowell, 2003.
"Sticks and carrots,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
2046, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Frank A Cowell, 2003. "Sticks and Carrots," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 68, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Martin Besfamille & Philippe De Donder & Jean Marie Lozachmeur, 2009. "Tax enforcement may decrease government revenue," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(4), pages 2665-2672.
- Jean-François Gautier, 2000. "L’informel est-il une forme de fraude fiscale ? Une analyse microéconométrique de la fraude fiscale des micro-entreprises à Madagascar," Working Papers DT/2000/07, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Laszlo Goerke, 2012.
"The Optimal Structure of Commodity Taxation in a Monopoly with Tax Avoidance or Evasion,"
Public Finance Review,
, vol. 40(4), pages 519-536, July.
- Goerke, Laszlo, 2011. "The optimal structure of commodity taxation in a monopoly with tax avoidance or evasion," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 8, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Besfamille, Martin & De Donder, Philippe & Lozachmeur, Jean-Marie, 2009. "The Political Economy of the (Weak) Enforcement of Sales Tax," CEPR Discussion Papers 7108, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ray, R., 1994. "The Reform and Design of Commodity Taxes in the Presence of Tax Evasion with Illustrative Evidence from India," Discussion Paper 1994-108, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kent Matthews & Jean Lloyd-Williams, 2001. "The VAT-Evading Firm and VAT Evasion: An Empirical Analysis," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 39-49.
- Laszlo Goerke & Marco Runkel, 2007.
"Tax Evasion and Competition,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2104, CESifo Group Munich.
- Pablo Serra & Juan Toro, 1994. "¿Es Eficiente el Sistema Tributario Chileno?," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 31(94), pages 423-448.
- David Joulfaian, 2009. "Bribes and Business Tax Evasion," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 6(2), pages 227-244, December.
- Hashimzade, Nigar & Huang, Zhanyi & Myles, Gareth D., 2010. "Tax fraud by firms and optimal auditing," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 10-17, March.
- Manel Antelo, 2012. "A Revenue-raising Government Taxing a Firm with Private Information," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 203(4), pages 57-86, December.
- Helmuth Cremer & Firouz Gahvari, 1997. "Tax Competition and Tax Evasion," Nordic Journal of Political Economy, Nordic Journal of Political Economy, vol. 24, pages 89-104.
- Lee, Kangoh, 1998. "Tax Evasion, Monopoly, and Nonneutral Profit Taxes," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 51(n. 2), pages 333-38, June.
- Gautier, Jean-François, 2001. "L’informel est-il une forme de fraude fiscale ? Une analyse micro-économétrique de la fraude fiscale des micro-entreprises à Madagascar," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/4929, Paris Dauphine University.
- Ligthart, Jenny E., 2007. "Information sharing for consumption tax purposes: An empirical analysis," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 24-42, March.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.