Labour supply specification and the evaluation of tax reforms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 36 (1988)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agell, Jonas & Persson, Mats & Sacklén, Hans, 1999. "Labor Supply When Tax Avoidance Matters," Working Paper Series 157, Trade Union Institute for Economic Research.
- Blundell, Richard & Macurdy, Thomas, 1999.
"Labor supply: A review of alternative approaches,"
Handbook of Labor Economics,
in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 27, pages 1559-1695
- Matthias S. Hertweck, 2011.
"Strategic Wage Bargaining, Labor Market Volatility, and Persistence,"
Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz
2011-26, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Hertweck Matthias Sebastian, 2013. "Strategic wage bargaining, labor market volatility, and persistence," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 13(1), pages 27, October.
- Matthias S. Hertweck, 2006. "Strategic Wage Bargaining, Labor Market Volatility, and Persistence," Economics Working Papers ECO2006/42, European University Institute.
- Sanghamitra Bandyopadhyay & Joan Esteban, 2009.
"Redistributive Taxation, Public Expenditure, and Size of Governent,"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers
799.09, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Sanghamitra Bandyopadhyay & Joan Esteban, 2009. "Redistributive Taxation, Public Expenditure, and Size of Governent," Working Papers 416, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Agell, Jonas & Persson, Mats & Sacklén, Hans, 1999.
"Labor Supply Prediction when Tax Avoidance Matters,"
Working Paper Series
1999:16, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Agell, J. & Persson, M. and Sacklen, H., 1999. "Labor Supply Prediction when Tax Avoidance Matters," Papers 1999:16, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Agell, Jonas & Persson, Mats & Sacklén, Hans, 1999. "Labour Supply Prediction When Tax Avoidance Matters," Seminar Papers 679, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Peter C. Reiss & Matthew W. White, 2006. "Evaluating Welfare with Nonlinear Prices," NBER Working Papers 12370, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bellou, Andriana & Kaymak, Barış, 2012.
"Wages, implicit contracts, and the business cycle: Evidence from a European panel,"
Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 898-907.
- BELLOU Andriana & KAYMAK Baris, 2011. "Wages, Implicit Contracts, and the Business Cycle: Evidence from a European Panel," CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series 2011-13, CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Parry, Ian, 2000. "Comparing the Marginal Excess Burden of Labor, Gasoline, Cigarette and Alcohol Taxes: An Application to the United Kingdom," Discussion Papers dp-00-33-rev, Resources For the Future.
- Kuismanen, Mika, 2000. "Labour Supply and Income Tax Changes: A Simulation Study for Finland," Research Discussion Papers 5/2000, Bank of Finland.
- Agell, Jonas & Persson, Mats & Sacklen, Hans, 2004. "The effects of tax reform on labor supply, tax revenue and welfare when tax avoidance matters," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 963-982, November.
- Atallah, Gamal, 1998. "Les impôts sur le revenu et l’offre de travail des femmes mariées : une revue de la littérature," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 74(1), pages 95-128, mars.
- Kurowska, Anna & Myck, Michal & Wrohlich, Katharina, 2012.
"Family and Labor Market Choices: Requirements to Guide Effective Evidence-Based Policy,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6846, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anna Kurowska & Michal Myck & Katharina Wrohlich, 2012. "Family and Labor Market Choices: Requirements to Guide Effective Evidence-Based Policy," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1234, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Mark Schweitzer & David Tinsley, 2004. "The UK labour force participation rate: business cycle and trend influences," Bank of England working papers 228, Bank of England.
- Johan Willner & Lena Granqvist, 2002. "The Impact on Efficiency and Distribution of a Base-Broadening and Rate-Reducing Tax Reform," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 273-294, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.