On the optimal income taxation : Some further numerical results
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 23 (1984)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bastani, Spencer, 2013. "Using the Discrete Model to Derive Optimal Income Tax Rates," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2013:11, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Aspen Gorry & Ezra Oberfield, 2012.
"Optimal Taxation Over the Life Cycle,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 15(4), pages 551-572, October.
- Aspen Gorry & Ezra Oberfield, 2012. "Code files for "Optimal Taxation over the Life Cycle"," Computer Codes 11-116, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Gorry, Aspen & Oberfield, Ezra, 2010. "Optimal Taxation over the Life Cycle," MPRA Paper 25297, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aspen Gorry & Ezra Oberfield, 2009. "Optimal Taxation Over the Life Cycle," 2009 Meeting Papers 536, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bas Jacobs & Ruud A. de Mooij, 2011. "Pigou Meets Mirrlees: On the Irrelevance of Tax Distortions for the Second-Best Pigouvian Tax," CESifo Working Paper Series 3342, CESifo Group Munich.
- Colombino Ugo, 2012. "A microeconometric-computational approach to empirical optimal taxation: outline of a project," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201218, University of Turin.
- Ruiz del Portal, X., 2010. "On the qualitative properties of the optimal income tax," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 288-298, May.
- Udo Ebert & Patrick Moyes, 2003. "Proportional Income Taxation and Effective Progressivity," IDEP Working Papers 0309, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France.
- Bas Jacobs & Robin Boadway, 2013. "Optimal Linear Commodity Taxation under Optimal Non-Linear Income Taxation," CESifo Working Paper Series 4142, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jacobs, Bas, 2011.
"The Marginal Cost of Public Funds is One,"
Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies
2011:7, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Rincke, Johannes & Schwager, Robert, 2005. "Skills, social mobility, and the support for the welfare state," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 48, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Bach, Stefan & Corneo, Giacomo & Steiner, Viktor, 2012.
"Optimal top marginal tax rates under income splitting for couples,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 1055-1069.
- Bach, Stefan & Corneo, Giacomo & Steiner, Viktor, 2011. "Optimal top marginal tax rates under income splitting for couples," CEPR Discussion Papers 8435, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bach, Stefan & Corneo, Giacomo & Steiner, Viktor, 2011. "Optimal top marginal tax rates under income splitting for couples," Discussion Papers 2011/21, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Sillamaa, M. A., 1999. "How work effort responds to wage taxation: An experimental test of a zero top marginal tax rate," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 125-134, July.
- Bas Jacobs, 2013. "From Optimal Tax Theory to Applied Tax Policy," CESifo Working Paper Series 4151, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:got:cegedp:48 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.